Friday, October 3, 2014

Item Adders

hey guys its me, I haven't posted in over a year, but there are new ITEM ADDERS out there on club penguin. I don't use them, because theres a risk of being banned. although, I did test it out on one my test penguin for hacking experiments, "Bluey Test". it seems to work fine and it's available at clubpenguincheating.com , although I highly recommend you don't try this on your main penguin as you might get banned. the beta hat basically has NO meaning nowadays because anyone can get it, which is kind of sad. betas are worthless now. its a shame that anybody can get a beta hat or a red lei. even PENGUIN STORM couldn't do that. (yes I used it). either way, rare items aren't "rare" anymore.

Just to let everyone know, you can easily find me at xat.com/theislandtown , it is a chat about an awesome virtual world called THE ISLAND, which I also have a blog for. so come check it out guys.

PEACE. XDXD

Bluey

No comments:

Post a Comment